This Swimming workshop focuses on dryland training, to help you develop a stronger, more efficient stroke. This workshop is suitable for all levels of swimmer who would like to develop aquatic postural awareness and have an understanding of swimming technique.
Learn how to develop the functional strength and flexibility of the ‘swimming muscles’, and get a better understanding of swimming specific coordination with this workshop.
- Whether you are a professional swimmer wanting to stay injury-free, new to the sport or simply looking to improve your form with techniques on dryland, this workshop is suitable for you!
- We will provide you with a routine and set of exercises to take away and use immediately, within your training programme; our aim is to help you enhance performance and stay injury-free.
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase and use towards this course.
- Understand what Pilates is and how it can be useful for your sport
- Be able to follow a swimmingt-focused exercise routine safely and understand how to modify it if required.
- Learn a range appropriate exercises and skills to improve your performance Gain access to a self-care tool box of exercises, to help you stay free of injury
- Improve your body awareness, enhance efficiency, mobility, power and endurance in the water- learn to minimise swimming specific compensatory movements
- Gain an understanding of the importance of breathing in swimming
- Venue facilities and use of equipment for practical session
- 2 hours of highly qualified teaching (including short break)
- Current & relevant presentation and course notes
- Exercises and new skills you can take away with you on the day
Advance Payment received in full to reserve your space. Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled within 7 days of the workshop. No refunds for cancellation.