We offer a variety of small classes tailored to each individual. We also offer Individual/Duet sessions.
This workshop is ideal for learning the basic fundamentals of movement in a group environment, and learning how to be safe on the Pilates equipment.
- The Beginners Workshop is a 2 hours session aimed at anyone who would like to learn the basic fundamentals of movement in a group environment.
- You will receive a short presentation and lots of practical assistance while learning basic Pilates exercises. Ability is not a problem as we can accommodate all fitness levels Teaching movement and body awareness is our game!
- After completing the workshop you will then be able to join a class setting appropriate to your needs.
- We recommend that all new clients either take this workshop or book an Individual Session before joining group sessions at NY Studio
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase and use towards this course.
- Gain a skill set of exercises to take away with you on the day
Learn how breath to aid your exercise
- Gain body awareness and how this can be used to control an exercise
- Be aware of loading your body: how you can progress or modify an exercise
- Know that joints like to move and feel inspired to begin your pilates journey
- Be confident to attend an NYStudio Pilates class safely
- Venue facilities and use of equipment for practical session
- Highly qualified teaching (2 hours including short break)
- Current & relevant presentation
Exercises and new skills you can take away with you on the day
- Course notes
- Advance Payment received in full to reserve your space. Book via our timetable. 50% refund if cancelled within 7 days of the workshop. No refunds for cancellation within 7 days of workshop.