Learn to enhance your performance and stay injury-free in the saddle, with a showcase of exercises you can use out of the saddle.
- Ride on into the art of cycling with NYStudio. Whether you are a professional cyclist wanting to stay injury-free, new to the sport or simply looking to improve your form with techniques outside of the saddle, this workshop is suitable for you!
- We will provide you with a routine and set of exercises to take away and use immediately, within your training programme; our aim is to help you enhance performance and stay injury-free.
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase and use towards this course.
- Understand what Pilates is and how it can be useful for your sport
- Be able to follow a cyclist-focused exercise routine safely and understand how to modify it if required.
- Learn a range appropriate exercises and skills to improve your performance Gain access to a self-care tool box of exercises, to help you stay free of injury
- Improve your body awareness, enhance efficiency, mobility, power and endurance in the saddle
- Gain an understanding of the importance of breathing
Learn how to calm a busy mind after a day in the saddle
- Venue facilities and use of equipment for practical session
- 2 hours of highly qualified teaching (including short break)
- Current & relevant presentation and course notes
- Exercises and new skills you can take away with you on the day
Advance Payment received in full to reserve your space. Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled within 7 days of the workshop. No refunds for cancellation within 7 days of workshop