Healthy Necks and Shoulders Workshop
Lots of useful information and a fuss-free explanation of how your spine (neck and back) works in a variety of situations; learn the ‘good exercises’, and better understand ‘posture’.
- Learn practical strategies to improve spinal movement in all directions, stay healthy and integrate your neck and spine effectively, within your current exercise routine.
- Be able to follow a ‘healthy spine’ exercise routine safely and understand how to modify it if required.
- Learn a range appropriate exercises and skills to improve your performance Gain access to a self-care tool box of exercises, to help you stay mobile and pain free
- understand posture, Improve your body awareness
- Gain an understanding of the importance of breathing
- Venue facilities and use of equipment for practical session
2 hours of highly qualified teaching (including short break)
- Current & relevant presentation and course notes
- Exercises and new skills you can take away with you on the day
Advance Payment received in full to reserve your space. Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled within 7 days of the workshop. No refunds for cancellation within 7 days of workshop